Betting Jobs are recruiting for an ambitious and creative marketing professional to join one of the biggest betting operators in Europe. They are hiring for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their offices in Malta or London and be responsible for developing a comprehensive customer communication strategy across all platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic thinker who has a proven track record of campaign strategy and understanding the customer needs.
• Own the delivery of creative – through internal/external providers but also by developing copy where necessary
• Lead on-going segmentation of the customer base in the life-cycle stage to identify insights and target customer segments with specific campaigns
• Develop and deliver local, personalised and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, SMS, push notifications and Social Media.
• Work closely with the Customer Experience and Product teams and the Data team to initiate research projects, both qualitative and quantitative, to uncover customer insight
• Deploy the promotion budget profitably through robust planning, execution and analysis,
• Analyse historical revenue performance and forecast future program performance.
• Support triggered email program tests, including test setup, validation, and review
• Ensure that the brand tone is deployed consistently for each brand and lead the brand tone guardianship for the brand assigned
• Do a comprehensive promotion/campaign analysis on a monthly basis and present to the key stakeholders
• Strategic direct marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimise
• Proven track record of being able to develop and implement a campaign strategy based on an understanding of the customer needs and customer profile
• Circa three + years of experience working with creative agency partners to develop effective direct marketing creative. Must understand the creative development process well.
• Great communication, organisation, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
• Strong experience of implementing, driving and managing complex multi-channel campaigns.
• Reporting and analytical skills
• Experience within the online gaming sector and strong interest in its product offering is desirable
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest companies in gaming. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com