Betting Jobs are currently hiring for an ambitious junior CRM professional to join one of the biggest names in the online gaming industry. You would be responsible for developing, planning and executing CRM campaigns across sportsbook and casino.
• Ownership of customer communications: develop, plan and implement campaigns across lifecycles, segments, products and brands.
• Collaborating with Retention, product and content teams to develop campaigns.
• Ongoing competitor research and recommendations
• Continual campaign optimisation through ongoing planning, testing and reporting
• Analyse customer data and provide analytical reports on campaign performance
• Support product initiatives and product/service roll outs
• Execute multi-channel campaigns including email, SMS, website
• 6 months experience in CRM with previous CRM software experience
• Sportsbook and Casino knowledge and experience is a big advantage
• Meticulous attention to detail and analysis skills
• Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to take ownership of a promotion/campaign from conception to completion
• Brimming with new and innovative ideas
• Strong proficiency in Excel
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to distinguish between important and less important tasks
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com