BettingJobs is currently looking for a German Customer Service Agent to join a market leading gaming company based in their Malta office. The successful applicant will be responsible for responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails, whilst also providing technical support to customers. This is a good opportunity for someone who is fluent in German with Customer Service experience looking to get into the gaming industry within a fast-paced international team.
• Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
• Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
• Full eligibility to work in Malta
• Excellent verbal and written German and English
• Excellent typing skills – speed and accuracy & computer literacy
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
• A proven team player with a can do attitude.
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment, able to multitask.
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
• Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume would be an advantage
• Igaming experience is beneficial
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet
• A passion for sports is an advantage
• Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience