BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an International Gaming Partnership Manager for a leading online gaming company. Based in their Malta office the International Gaming Partnership Manager will be responsible for managing the Gaming Partnership program across key International Regions. The primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands. The role will have responsibility for improving the efficiency of the gaming offering across regulated International Markets, making the program more digitally focused and ensuring the delivery of effective campaigns. This role would be well suited to an experienced Affiliate Manager looking to develop their career with a market leading gaming operator.
• Develop and manage affiliate revenue and customer forecasts and goals, contribute to budgets for all gaming products across key regions
• Sourcing new partnerships where available but also looking to explore new less traditional approaches to customer acquisition.
• Manage and drive profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships, define strategy for affiliate networks and PPC affiliate partners moving forward.
• Stakeholder management to ensure relationship with key stakeholders is managed effectively
• Responsible for delivering acquisition targets, planning appropriate strategies to ensure that we are optimising partners.
• Work with the Head of Partnerships to define a strategic plan of how we grow acquisitions efficiently and try to improve channel RPA. This plan should have clearly defined KPIs.
• Increase the digital focus of the team, test how we can increase the effectiveness of our digital assets.
• Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities.
• Must have experience of working in a campaign management capacity in Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing with a focus on Online
• Track record of managing gaming affiliates within the Gambling Sector.
• Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems and Affiliate software
• Enthusiastically committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.
• Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
• In-depth knowledge of how gambling affiliates operate and the typical reward types offered.
• Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
• Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
• Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
• Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
• Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
• Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
• Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
• Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
• Very comfortable negotiating with and entertaining external partners
• Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing