Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a Finnish speaking Retention Executive to join a fast growing and successful online casino provider based in Camden. Our client is currently enjoying an exciting period of growth as they are launching 3 new brands later this year and as a result of this they are hiring for an ambitious Finnish speaker with marketing experience.
Reporting to the Head of Retention, will play a vital role in the business by helping creating new content for brand new sites, new copy for all customer communication and help maintain the revenue of existing customers and new acquisitions with targeted campaigns.
• Management and delivery of multi-channel CRM activity across the business - including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging etc.
• Working with external stakeholders to achieve the above.
• Implementing the promotional calendar, ensuring that all copy, promotions and campaigns are delivered
• Measure and drive forward the performance of all campaigns to maximise ROI.
• Essential – Native Finnish
• Essential - Excellent attention to detail
• Essential – Very organised
• Top quality copywriting skills
• Strong excel skills – analytics etc.
• Preferred - Content Management experience
• Preferred – Basic knowledge of HTML
• Preferred – Experience with online retention marketing
• Preferred – Language experience in Finnish and an additional European language (but not a must have)
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Online gaming
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org