Retention Marketing Manager
The Retention Manager will be responsible for the player reactivation and churn prevention functions across all brands within the group as well as all supporting systems and processes associated with player retention, reactivation and churn communications and associated metrics. This function covers all products, platforms (mobile and desktop) and global territories and languages.
Player retention is defined as the activities a brand undertakes to initiate or improve player engagement once a player shows signs of defecting so as to deter a decline in player activity and loyalty.
To define the strategic direction and operational management of player churn prevention and reactivation.
Ensuring that player retention is managed appropriately.
1. Leveraging of all appropriate channels (web, email, software)
2. Implementing appropriate communications timing
3. Testing of alternative communication tracks
4. Ensuring effective offer usage and player segmentation where appropriate
5. Efficient brand usage
Specific focus on data quality, data collation and campaign/communication analysis
Liaising with all stakeholders regarding all aspects of reactivation and churn offerings.
Ensuring that reactivated treatments are developed and implemented
Ensuring that all elements of the player funnel are constantly monitored and improved
A/B split testing of communication by language and country
Research and understand player and/or customer behaviour across various domains within the e-commerce realm
• Fluent English speaker; additional languages would be an advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Able to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets, but maintains customer-focus
• Very well organised with a great attention to detail
• Knowledge of CRM and Marketing principles and processes
• A proactive person constantly displaying initiative and driving improvements – goes above and beyond the day to day requirements of the role
• A quick learner who can work at a fast pace whilst maintaining a high quality of output
• Knowledge of Marketing email systems specifically is essential. An additional understanding of other systems (SMS, Push Notifications, Direct Mail) would be helpful
• Some knowledge of casino games and/or sportsbook
• Team player, creative, results-focused
• A customer-centric, data-driven approach
• Experience in the gaming industry would be an advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Data segmentation and management experience
• In depth knowledge of the MS Office product suite
• Passion, drive and curiosity