Betting Jobs are looking for a Technical Web Analyst to assist the Business Intelligence department with the deployment and customisation of an enterprise web analytics service (Webtrekk) in a variety of international Markets. This role is customer facing and requires experience of implementing enterprise web analytics solutions. You will be required to liaise with developers regularly and create tracking documentation to assist in the tracking of website visitor behaviour online. You will also be required to keep effective management to progress multiple tasks, along with being required to prioritise these requests.
What you´ll do
- Day-to-day management of web analytics system to ensure tracking, reporting and analytics are functioning optimally.
- Lead the creation and completion of web analytics documents from Solutions Design Reviews
- (SDR) to Product Requirements Documents (PRD).
- Lead all web analytics data consolidation and validation.
- Coordinate tags and tracking parameter implementations with the product and development teams.
- Understands complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their web analytics implementation.
- Create and maintains key reports, dashboards and analysis utilizing web analytics tool and SQL.
- Collaborate with datawarehouse team to integrate web data with back-end data.
What you´ll bring
- Significant experience within a technical analytical role in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or similar.
- Technical experience with website analytics applications (preferably Webtrekk and other tools such as Sitecatalyst, Google Analytics.)
- Experience in creating solution design documents.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail required.
- A motivated self-starter.
- Nice to have BI tools experience (Tableau, BO, Microstreatey, Cognos) writing and tuning SQL queries in an online or offline environment