BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Territories Manager with a view to increasing revenues in new and existing markets for a well-established but growing gaming company to be based in their Makati City office. This role will focus on growth across key markets for them (including Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Thailand & Vietnam) managing a number of local marketing teams focussed on individual regions. The Territories Manager will be responsible for managing online and offline marketing budgets across the territories in order to meet and exceed growth targets.
• Meet the forecast targets for local territories as defined by senior management
• Assist in the development and execution of realistic media plans for online and offline marketing for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends and competitive activity).
• Expand online and offline affiliate network in key territories
• Manage local Marketing teams; ensure responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the local team are met, set individual territory targets.
• Identify new product and sales opportunities in key territories
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a senior position of a marketing team of gaming company
• Excellent understanding of gaming related marketing opportunities in all target territories
• Good work ethic and the ability to make decisions under pressure and manage a marketing budget
• Good Man management skills
• Excellent Knowledge of sportsbook product
• Fluency in Mandarin would be a distinct advantage