The Senior Acquisition Operations Manager will be responsible for strategizing our acquisition strategy including
the building of the team. They will have ownership and responsibility of all the acquisition plans including
managing and overseeing their effective execution and will be responsible for the Acquisition P&L.
● Ownership of acquisition marketing plans:
○ Monitoring the wholistic KPIs: CPA, ROI%
○ Working with retention to implement recommendations to improve performance
○ Feeding recommendations into annual budgeting and reforecasting processes
● Effective strategisation
● Ensuring marketing plans are executed with precision
● Ad Effectiveness & Performance
● Ad Compliance
● Effective measurement of ROI% both single-channel and multi-channel
● Site Performance
● Continuous Delivery & Improvements in:
○ Campaign Reporting
○ Campaign Optimisation Recommendations
○ Attribution Models & Media Mix Modelling
● Managing a growing (in terms of scope and people) Acquisition Operations team.
Required Skills Experience
● You will have worked in a extremely fast-paced, ‘Digital 1 st ’ marketing environment primarily focused on
direct response and sales, preferably Client side.
● Hands-on experience of working across multiple marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates,
Display, Paid Social and Email.
● You will have hands-on experience of Tag Management, Audience Management and Funnel Based
● Be an open, collaborative and inclusive communicator
● Excellent knowledge of Facebook’s ad platform and Google Adwords
● Strong influencing skills
● A logical, problem-solver
● Excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials
● Highly adaptable to changing pace and priorities
● A team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business.
● Passionate about Digital Advertising and Technology
● Ability to lead, inspire, motivate and manage a highly performant team
● Working knowledge of LTV modelling
● Experience in igaming
● Experience in offline direct response campaigns
● Experience in cross marketing strategies
● Automated Bidding Algorithms
● Dynamic Creative Optimisation
● Web Personalisation
● A/B Testing
This role will report into the Managing Director. You will be responsible for the growing of the team with an
executive to be hired shortly after this position is filled. The initial management and execution of campaigns will be
by the candidate and shortly after the team will expand.
The successful candidate will be working with designers, writers, directors, BI analysts, developers and will
influence internal/external processes and customer facing and non-customer facing tools.