BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Trading Analysis Manager for a leading gaming company to be based in their London office. The Trading Analysis Manager will be responsible for analysing customer betting behaviour and patterns in order to effectively manage the customer base.
This would ideally be suited to an individual with exceptional analytical skills, with previous experience working on a trading floor and a detailed understating of sports betting customers.
• Take ownership of the customer factoring strategy.
• Recruit and manage a team working 24/7 and assign workflows efficiently.
• Provide training and guidance to the team.
• Analyse complex data sets and processes in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve performance and drive the business forward.
• Conduct research, perform detailed analysis and provide observations, insights and conclusions on the analysis and recommend solutions.
• Provide detailed reporting in order to improve overall performance and efficiency.
• Create, run and investigate specific analytical reports to target specific betting patterns or product assessment.
• Retrieve data from large databases DWH using Teradata via SQL queries and present it to the business.
• Very strong understanding of betting behaviours.
• The ability to look at betting patterns and use experience and ‘instinct’ to initiate actions.
• Basic knowledge of SQL programming code.
• Logical approach to problem solving.
• Can illustrate self-driven skills and high maturity level in time management.
• Ability to turn complex concepts and business questions into actionable recommendations.
• An ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of tight deadlines.
• Strong communication skills to communicate results of analysis and educate consumers of the findings including presentations in PowerPoint.
• Strong team leadership skills.
• Flexibility with working hours