Country Manager (for Indonesia)
Interesting opportunity to work on a developing market of a successful online gaming company located in Makati City, Manila
• Ramp up, develop, and scale the operation in Indonesia to ensure operational and strategic goals are achieved.
• Evaluate and analyze needs and requirement of the local market to be competitive and differentiated.
• Oversee day-today operation
• Build, manage, and motivate team to meet and exceed organization and departmental goals and objectives while infusing overall company culture within office.
• Maintain quality service and excellence by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Implementing comprehensive operation planning. Plan, operate and manage company’s products.
• Responsible for countries performance objectives and break down effectively.
• Developing countries KPI, assess and supervise the implementation process.
• Graduated with Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance and related field.
• 3-5 years of related work experience.
• In depth understanding of the local market in online gaming industry.
• Familiar with site and third party platform trading rules, all kinds of marketing tools, site’s internal advertising resources. Familiar with operating principles, site promotion and hand on experience with third party is preferred.
• Strong communication skills in English, verbal and written.