Betting Jobs are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager - someone who is excited by new digital technologies, and passionate about sports – whether that’s basketball or bandy. A high-energy graduate, or someone in the early stages of a marketing career, with an enthusiasm and eagerness to develop their newfound skills in a fun and dynamic working environment.
Under the direction of the Chief Marketing Officer, but working across the marketing team, the Junior Marketing Manager will have wide-ranging responsibility supporting both marketing strategy and execution, with a focus on copy-writing and content delivery.
• Content creation – whilst this role will offer experience in all aspects of digital marketing, at least 40% of the role will be writing copy for campaigns. Budding copywriters are welcome to apply
• Marketing strategy – all members of the team (from top to bottom) are expected to input into strategies and play an active role in finding and delivering against new opportunities
• Project execution – getting things done is a major focus, so speed of thought and action will be key
• All candidates will be expected to excel in a self-managed, team environment, working pragmatically across geographies and with teams of different disciplines
• Strong academic record to degree level, preferably in an arts or marketing discipline from a top tier University
• Needs to be ambitious, with a desire to be the best in the career they choose