Betting Jobs are looking to hire a VIP Manager for a central London client who will be directly responsible for designing and implementing a VIP relationship protocol that demonstrably improves customer experience, satisfaction and lifetime value. Track and optimize this protocol over time as part of a data-driven approach.
• Create, alongside the Head of Customer Value, the VIP relationship management protocol
• Implement this protocol, engaging with VIP customers on a day to day basis
• Continually measure and improve results by looking at impact of actions on customer spend
• Excel in a self-managed, team environment, working pragmatically across geographies and with teams of different disciplines
• Ability more important than experience, but candidates need a proven track record of at least 2 years delivering far higher than average results
• Needs to be ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
• Must be excited and motivated, rather than daunted, by the prospect of building something from the ground up in a start-up environment
• Experience working with the gambling, bitcoin or directly with engineers to develop digital marketing products considered valuable
• Must have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written, in English.
• To degree level