In the role as internal auditor the assignment involves conducting regulatory, operational and financial audits to evaluate that controls and processes are reliable and effective and comply with current policies, procedures and laws. Additionally, you provide recommendations in order to improve control, limit risks and increase quality in company processes. Run improvement projects together with responsible managers in the organization. You will have the overall responsibility for the annual internal audit. The work is carried out according to the audit plan, which is decided annually by the Board in dialogue with the internal auditor.
Main responsibilities and tasks
• Perform and control the full internal audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
• Monthly reporting of findings and progress to the Audit Committee and the Group CFO
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Internal Control Self-Assessment (two occasions annually)
• Risk analysis - understanding, handling and limiting the risks
• Assist the management team in change management work
• Drive improvements with responsible managers in the organization
• Assist in the sustainability reporting
Qualifications and experience
The person we are looking for have a degree in business administration or similar and several years of experience in internal auditing, internal control or similar roles where change management and efficiency are in focus, probably from a major company. Your IT maturity is high and you have genuine interest in and knowledge of business and reporting systems. You have a good understanding of accounting and financial processes, auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations. Experience from the Online Gaming environment would be an advantage.
To enjoy working here you need to appreciate a work environment characterized by innovation, change and development. As an internal auditor, you will have many contact areas throughout the company and need to appreciate that part of the role. You are also analytical and structured, have a positive and service-minded attitude. You have the ability to see the big picture and have an eye for continuous process improvement. It is also important to have the authority and stamina to be able to run improvement projects and still keep the independent review function to able to give objective and unbiased opinions.