BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Horse Racing Trader for an established Sportsbook to be based in their Gibraltar office. The Horse Racing Trader will be responsible compiling prices and trading set meetings as well as managing liabilities across the Horse Racing Product.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced Racing Trader now looking to further their career with a marketing leading Sportsbook.
• Ensuring horse races are priced in a timely fashion.
• Making educated trading decisions on bet acceptance.
• Risk management.
• Analysing customer performance.
• Assisting in the Ante Post product.
• Strong all-round horse racing knowledge.
• Understanding of betting markets within a variety of sports and betting margins.
• A passion for sports in general.
• Understanding of liabilities.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• A flexible approach to working hours.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Able to make decisive decisions.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ideally at least 3 years in a similar role.