BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Self Service Betting Terminal Product Manager for a leader in the retail betting industry in the UK. The SSBT Product Manager will be responsible for spearheading the day-to-day execution of the Self Service Betting Terminal strategy through; operational excellence, facilitating marketing campaigns and other promotional activities.
This role would be well suited to an individual with a detailed knowledge of the retail customer based in the UK and previous experience of managing the SSBT product offering.
• Own accountability for achieving Product KPIs aligned to budget (New Customers, Bets, Turnover, Gross Win)
• Proactively analyse business performance and product issues
• Work with shop teams, district managers, suppliers and Head Office functions to identify optimisation opportunities and improve product performance
• Co-ordinate competitor and market activity monitoring and continuously assess strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for the product
• Coordinate product launches with operations, marketing team, L&D, Loyalty and others to maximise impact
• Identify key success metrics to drive performance through insights
• Ensure maximum terminals availability at every point in time, through close work with the suppliers and internal teams to minimise terminal downtime
• Introduce and adapt operational processes that improve the efficiency of the work to resolve issues at every point in time
• Identify and lead turnaround work of high opportunity shops
• Spend 10-15% of the time on shop visits to build relationships with District Managers and Shop Teams
• Work closely with main supplier to establish a backlog of Product development initiatives
• Drive prioritisation of initiatives, in conjunction with the wider business
• Define success metrics at the outset of new product development
• Execute and refine repeatable product ideation through development, launch and in market management.
• Establish and maintain productive ways of working with IT delivery
• Drive periodic and ad-hoc analysis to keep senior management informed as well as identify improvement opportunities and risks
• Identify innovative and efficient ways to produce and share insights with the broader Retail community
• Fast learner who does not afraid to challenge the status quo and take full ownership of large scale initiatives
• Pro-active problem solver with flexibility to work across an open, fast moving entrepreneurial company
• Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels
• Must have initiative, passion and creativity
• Ability to seek out and build relationships across the product management matrix
• Strong presentation skills – an ability to convey an idea/concept to build support
• Ability to work on multiple projects at speed
• Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Strongly analytical
• Good understanding of consumers and business.
• Passion for innovative digital products and understanding of recent technology trends
• Ability to apply aptitude and analytical rigor to perform structured analysis of data and synthesis into useful formats and bring actionable commercial insights
• Strong ability in Power Point and Microsoft Excel a requirement
• Background in Management Consulting or Investment Banking – highly desirable