BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Senior Cross-Sell Manager for a leading online gaming company based in their Dublin office. You will be responsible for defining and delivering the cross-sell strategy with a focus on delivering Sports players to Gaming.
You will manage a team of executives and an analyst who will plan, track, analyse, report and optimise all Cross-Sell product and campaign activity across all online products and markets.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of a best in class cross-sell strategy for all products
• Responsible for defining and agreeing priorities and goals for the functional area
• Solving for complex cross-sell problems, bringing structure, quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; acting and taking decisions autonomously
• Develops and manages a high performing cross-sell team, leading by example and ensuring that the team delivers against goals and objectives while giving them development opportunities to enable learning and growth
• Builds and establishes relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure cross-sell is a key consideration for business growth where necessary
• Responsible for achieving agreed cross-sell targets in line with overall commercial targets
• Coordinates placements and communications to achieve maximum reach and exposure for each Gaming product in addition to achieving overall cross-sell activations and performance targets.
• Develop and implements an evolving cross-sell marketing plan
• The Senior Cross-Sell Manager will partner with the operational teams to ensure alignment of these plans with commercial objectives, including:
o Key sporting events
o New product roll-outs
o Rapid response projects to address urgent business priorities – ‘ad hoc’
• Knows and understands cross-sell customer performance along with market/competitor trends to ensure we maintain a high quality cross-sell experience that excels against competitors.
• Optimises cross-sell performance through financial reporting, operations, product and marketing.
• Understands the customer proposition and the Brand strategy to ensure delivery of a consistent and best in class customer experience
• Works with wider analytical teams to understand the performance of the cross-sell business.
• Experience in both marketing and commercially focused positions
• Previous experience of delivering strategies that had a positive influence on commercial performance
• Previous experience of delivering process improvement that had a positive influence on commercial metrics
• A skilled collaborator, the Senior Cross-Sell Manager will be an excellent listener and accomplished communicator with the confidence to manage relationships with senior leaders
• An analytical thinker with advanced problem solving skills and commercial acumen
• Experience of building and leading high performance teams
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment