BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a CEO to establish Retail Betting operations in new territories for a hugely successful Asian facing gaming company. You will be responsible for establishing the operation, working closely with local governments and authorities to ensure a smooth entry to market and managing the day to day operation once established. The CEO will be responsible for increasing revenue and market share, establishing the brand as a market leader in target markets.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of establishing and managing successful Retail Betting operations in Asian. A strong knowledge of the Asian retail betting industry is essential and the ability to negotiate with suppliers and partners is key.
• Plan and implement the setup and operations of a new retail betting business in the country.
• Setup all functions, including but not limited to: Operation, marketing, strategy, financing, creation of company culture, human resources, hiring, compliance, sales, PR & etc, for the new company.
• Drive forward a culture of excellence across the business unit.
• Regularly report to the board of directors with performance updates.
• Setup all policies for all aspects of the business.
• Build and lead the senior executive team to operate the business.
• Lead the company and implement the strategy to grow the business.
• At least five years senior management experience in retail betting operations in Asia
• Extensive knowledge of operations, IT, customer service, marketing and product management & etc.
• Strong interest in sports and exposure in the betting and gaming industry
• Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
• Ability to collaborate effective will all staff across different levels and functions of an organization.
• Well verse the law in regulated jurisdictions, particularly in Asia.
• Excellent organisational and operational skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
• Excellent people-management skills