Betting Jobs are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. The role will require:
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation test scripts (Codeception, Selenium, etc).
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Liaise with developers and product managers to identify system requirements.
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
What you offer
Innovation and transformation demands guts and entrepreneurship to be able to identify and resolve any and all challenges together with your team. And to put your shoulders to the wheel rather than sitting back and waiting for things to happen. And that’s why we need the very best developers, which means that you have:
• Proven work experience in software development using PHP.
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
• Hands on experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
Also, you will:
• Be familiar with Linux systems and shell scripting.
• Be familiar with continuous integration tools.
• Have superb communication skills in both written and spoken English.
• Have teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.