An exciting B2B Lottery organisation is looking to hire an experienced and exceptional Head of Sales to join their team. The business are pushing the boundaries when it comes to Lottery and are fast being recognised as the go to Lottery provider globally. With a history spanning 20 years, the business has the knowledge and experience to attract Tier 1 operators from across the globe.
The business is looking to hire an experienced Sales professional with a proven track record selling within the iGaming space. You should have a network that spans across multiple regions, and have particular strong connections with a variety of operators. This is a unique opportunity to join an established organisation, at a key point in their growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for prospecting, converting and developing clients in multiple regions, as well as where appropriate assisting with the development of existing client relationships. This is a newly created position and can be based remotely within Europe. In addition to face-to-face meetings with existing and prospective clients, travel may include attendance at industry conferences and events.
The ideal candidate should have a high degree of professionalism, strong strategic thinking skills, a driven and ambitious personality as well as experience working with iGaming space and the ability to work successfully remotely.
• Work with the existing team to develop a sales strategy for the development of new clients
• Proactively identify and lead the sales process with new clients.
• Manage the sales cycle with clients from end to end.
• Maintain successful working relationships with clients on an ongoing bases
• Attend industry conferences and events, promoting the business and sourcing new leads
• Identify, evaluate and share information through feedback from clients and industry contacts in order to continuously stay ahead of the competition.
Skills, attributes etc:
• Energetic and enthusiastic style with a demonstrable track record of achieving successful results in a sales role in the iGaming space
• Trustworthy personality with the ability to work effectively remotely, whilst collaborating with teams elsewhere.
• Strong industry knowledge
• Drive/ambition for professional success
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong references
For more information on this role, please contact email@example.com