BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Product Executive to help manage the sportsbook product for a market leading online gaming company to be based in their Dublin office. The Product Executive will be responsible for contributing towards the effective management of the online sportsbook to ensure the appropriate strategy is undertaken to maximise the profitability and growth of the company.
This would ideally be suited to an individual with Product Management experience with a background in Marketing looking for an opportunity to join a market leading gaming company offering significant career development opportunities.
• Identify and validate new product related opportunities, working closely with Product development and technology delivery function to execute.
• Track, measure and be accountable for achieving Product KPIs per agreed annual budget (New Customers, Bets, Turnover, Gross Win)
• Proactively analyse and report on product issues
• Work with customer facing and commercial teams to identify optimisation opportunities and improve product performance
• Contribute to competitor and market activity monitoring.
• Define and drive recommendations to maximise contribution of the product portfolio to the company success
• Coordinate product launches with marketing team, maximising ATL and digital media assets and channels.
• With wider product management team, identify opportunities to improve launch and ongoing product management processes and remediation activities.
• Work with Product Management & Analytics to develop reporting suite for product launch and in market management.
• Drive alignment with ATL and BTL marketing support to maximise GTM and ongoing awareness, adoption and repeat usage of product portfolio.
• Establish a backlog of Product development initiatives, aligned to product and broader strategy.
• Drive prioritisation of initiatives, in conjunction with the wider business.
• Define success metrics at the outset of new product development, aligning this to a disciplined approach to MVP.
• Execute and refine repeatable product ideation through development, launch and in market management.
• Maintain productive ways of working with IT delivery, a major partner to the success of the product portfolio.
• Measure product performance against success metrics and implement activities to drive performance where necessary.
• Collaborate with operational support areas of the business to minimise failure demand and address associated design issues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels
• Must have initiative, passion and creativity
• Ability to seek out and build relationships across the product management matrix
• Strong presentation skills – an ability to convey an idea/concept to build support
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Strongly analytical
• Good understanding of consumers and business.
• Commercial ability to produce business case and ROI projections for initiatives and to assess actual performance against projections
• Strong analytical capabilities, ability to identify patterns and convert to recommendations
• Project Management – Understanding of Agile software development practices.