BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Qualified Accountant for a leading online gaming business to be based out of their San Jose (Costa Rica) office. The Accountant will be responsible for running the day to day finance operation, ensuring that all month end reporting and reconciliations are performed working to strict deadlines.
This represents a unique opportunity to work within a dynamic finance team and will give exposure to many areas of accounting in a fast moving industry. Well suited to a recently Qualified Accountant, ideally with exposure to the online gaming industry looking to take on a new challenge with a fast paced and forward thinking gaming company.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Preparing month-end accruals and journals
• Multi-currency bank reconciliations
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Monthly payroll
• Consolidation and review of monthly management information;
• Preparation, review and provision of financial management information to senior management
• Ad hoc financial analysis as required by senior management
To apply please forward an updated copy of your CV to John@BettingJobs.com to arrange a confidential discussion.