A leading international iGaming group is looking to hire a Senior Acquisition Operations Manager. The role will manage the Acquisition Operations Team and be vital in driving acquisition effectiveness and performance for both Sportsbook and other ventures.
- Budgeting & Forecast Performance:
o Monitoring investment and performance
o Working with teams to implement recommendations to improve performance
o Feeding recommendations into annual budgeting and reforecasting processes
- Ad Effectiveness & Performance
- Ad Compliance
- Site Performance/CRO
- Continuous Delivery & Improvements in:
o Campaign Reporting
o Campaign Optimisation Recommendations
o Attribution Models & Media Mix Modelling
o Ad-Serving including DCO
- Centralised Ad Tech Contracts and Relationships
o Maxymiser (A/B Testing Platform)
o New vendors/tooling assessment
- Managing a growing (in terms of scope and people) Acquisition Operations team.
Required Skills Experience:
- You will have worked in a fast-paced, ‘Digital 1st ’ marketing environment primarily focused on direct response and sales, preferably Client side.
- Hands-on experience of working across multiple marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Email.
- You will have hands-on experience of Tag Management, Audience Management and Funnel Based Optimisation.
- Be an open, collaborative and inclusive communicator
- Strong influencing skills
- A logical, problem-solver
- Excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials
- Adaptable to changing pace and priorities
- A team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business.
- Passionate about Digital Advertising and Technology
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a highly performant team
- Working knowledge of LTV modelling
- Working knowledge of DDA/MTA
- Automated Bidding Algorithms
- Dynamic Creative Optimisation
- Web Personalisation
- A/B Testing
This role will report into the Head of Acquisition and manage a team of 3 Acquisition Operations Managers/Execs.
The team is a vital cross-functional team and primary internal point of contact for, the wider marketing team, Insights, BI, Product Owners, Corporate Finance, Legal, Programme Team, Payments/Cost accruals and Customer Support.
For more information, please contact email@example.com