Betting Jobs are working with one of the fastest growing names in the iGaming industry who are looking to hire an ambitious Accountant. The position is with a highly successful brand who offer sportsbetting and casino games to the UK, European and Scandinavian markets. They are now building upon their success and looking to grow their team in Malta.
Main Activities/Key Responsibilities:
• Understanding of all accounting tasks with a view of being able to assign tasks to team members and also replacing them during absence in order to ensure smooth operations of the accounting department;
• Overseeing the daily work of accounting staff, detailed review of accounting records and other reports;
• Preparation of monthly management accounts;
• Liaising with auditors and preparation of yearly financial statements;
• Preparation of company budgets and forecasts;
• Analysing and improving controls and procedures;
• Training of staff on an ongoing basis;
• Take full ownership and responsibility of given tasks.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role;
• Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an asset and will be given preference;
• Applicants must have a University degree in Accounting or an equivalent professional qualification;
• Knowledge in local VAT variant;
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Dynamics will be considered as an asset.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications to include: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel;
• Knowledge in creating analytical reporting using excel;
• Good analytical and technical skills including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective solutions.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org