Betting Jobs are hiring for an experienced Payments, Fraud and Risk Manager to join an exciting new company from the ex founder of one of Europe’s biggest operators.
Starting in 2015, they have quickly found success with their sportsbook product and will be launching a new casino product soon. They already have a team of around 40 in their London office but are now developing their new offices in Malta. They are hiring for a Payments, Fraud and Risk Manager to join this new office to build the team around them, create and develop the fraud process and the on going management of the department.
• Oversee and optimise current payment system
• Develop and extend our payment system and processes
• Establish risk and fraud prevention measures
• Product Manager Payments from an IT perspective
• Monitor for fraudulent activities and investigate/escalate if necessary
• Implement KYC, Due Diligence and AML policies and processes
• Produce performance evaluations of all payment/fraud/risk processes and systems
• Create briefs for our tech team to enable further development and automation of our systems
• Relevant experience from payment, fraud or risk operations
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Open minded for new technologies and innovative solutions
• Knowledge of relevant third party product offerings
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Capability to clearly specify and communicate technical requirements to our tech team
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
• Availability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This is a great opportunity to work in a role with autonomy with a company that will be quickly growing in the near future. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org.