BettingJobs is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join a growing gaming services company in their Malaga office. This position is ideal for someone who has working in a Financial Management position before, with experience working in the gaming industry being an advantage. It is also a good fit for someone who has an analytical background and skill-set, as the successful applicant will also be working closely with the company's BI team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the oversight and management of the day-to-day accounting function for the company, including managing production of financial statements, KPI and performance reports and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and company policies.
• Overall responsibility for the maintenance of the books and records of the company and ensuring the integrity, accuracy and completeness of such information.
• Ensuring and enforcing compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Managing and overseeing production of periodic financial statements in accordance with applicable GAAP and corporate accounting policies in order to fulfill statutory reporting requirements and provide timely reporting and financial analyses to management.
• Producing periodic budgets and forecasts and monitoring and reporting performance against such budgets and forecasts.
• Management of expenditure by ensuring only budgeted spend is undertaken.
• Maintaining and developing company accounting systems, internal controls, manuals, processes, policies and procedures to improve operational efficiencies and ensure company compliance with statutory and other requirements.
• Managing the execution of any external audits.
• Regular audit of in house automated systems and the expansion of the reporting capabilities within the software
• Effectively and efficiently managing the Accounting function in other offices, including staff training and development and day-to-day personnel matters.
• Archiving and safeguarding financial information and data in accordance with corporate data retention policies.
• Financial modelling and analysis within excel and Sisense ranging from Marketing retention and acquisition to Customer segmentation to Revenue analysis to Processor trends and key KPIs etc.
• Experience working in a similar position before
• Experience of working within the gaming sector is an advantage
• Ideally professionally qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
• Strong Excel skills, with experience in building financial models
• Strong analytical skills, with previous experience working with a BI team being an advantage
• Experience managing a team is preferable