BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Data Services Manager for a global sports betting company in their London office. This role will be responsible for reviewing the on boarding and customer journey of all those using data services in order to improve the process. In addition you will be responsible for the delivery of specific projects outside of core responsibilities in order to improve the overall Data Services offering.
• Full deep dive review of all touch points of each element of Data Services. The review will follow a SWOT analysis with actions and timelines that will form the bulk of the 12 month placement.
• Create the strategic plan for Web Apps commercials, working with the other teams to understand any interaction with other agreements.
• Regularly meeting and engaging with the Vendor developers to identify any challenges or opportunities.
• Build out a sales-driven decision making culture with regards all Data Services decisions, through the support of the Premium analysis team.
• Define and deliver product requirements to enable improvements of our customer API.
• Management of the Data Services team.
• Take responsibility for operational excellence across all existing data services tasks, looking for where work can be automated and planning accordingly.
• Support the Data Leadership team, working on key work streams and contributing to the roll out of the Data strategy.
• Take ownership of Premium projects outside of Data services to broaden experience and drive the Data strategy.
• Identify and implement changes that provide for greater working relationships through closer collaboration with various teams.
• Strong sales experience; able to demonstrate a background of commercial agreements with external providers.
• Good marketing knowledge and experience, in particular affiliate management.
• Good quality degree
• Good analytical background; comfortable with data manipulation
• Understanding of the interaction between operational and commercial KPIs in an online business:
o How customers behave and how this impacts activity and profitability
o How to optimise resources in order to positively impact customer behaviour
• Ability to prioritise and focus on what really matters
• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
• Ability to build successful relationships and positively influence people – including direct reports, peers and stakeholders
• Ownership and management of a strategy within an organisation
• Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence Experience in line management of a team including successful coaching and development of people