BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Campaign Executive for a leading gaming company based in their Manchester office. The Campaign Executives role is to create and plan the weekly/monthly marketing campaigns. You will follow the KPI pack and monthly/quarterly goals to ensure that all marketing material is created with an intention of increasing customer lifetime and interaction with promotions.
• Market/competitor research and will look to source new marketing material to keep up to date in an increasingly digital age.
• Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns which will work either with or alongside Social Media and Email campaigns.
• Coordinate campaign schedule with our central Marketing and Customer Retention Departments on a weekly/monthly basis
• Using clever and insightful reporting you will share monthly/quarterly goals and campaigns with the wider business.
• Analyse all campaigns and determine efficiency and areas for offer, promotion & campaign improvement
• Working with the Senior Marketing Executive you will help to generate monthly campaign reports that will be shared with the wider Marketing and Retention departments.
• Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
• Extensive knowledge and interest in marketing and campaign creation
• Excellent computer software proficiency
• Creative and imaginative approach to campaigns, competitions and wider marketing material
• Strong copywriting and content creation skills
• Proofreading and editing skills are a must
• Now while not essential, public relations and brand marketing experience would be desirable
• Independent self-starter; high levels of initiative required and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Most importantly, you will be a positive, friendly and approachable team player who is more than happy to work in a relaxed atmosphere