BettingJobs.com is currently searching for a Social Media Specialist for leading marketing company with a focus on the online gaming industry based in their Manchester office. This role will be responsible for rebranding and increasing customer interaction across already established Facebook and Twitter pages. Working closely with the central marketing team you will be responsible for stripping back the existing offering and implementing a fresh social media strategy that is on-brand and unified.
This would be ideally suited to an experienced Social Media specialist looking to take on board a new challenge in the online gaming industry.
• Oversee all company social media accounts across Facebook & Twitter and after growth, potential new social media platforms
• Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, blogs and competitions which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
• Coordinate social media sentiment with our central Marketing and Customer Retention Departments on a weekly/monthly basis
• Using clever and insightful reporting you will share monthly/quarterly goals and campaigns with the wider business.
• Report and analyse our social media presence, including advertising costs and returns
• Analyse all social media campaigns and determine efficiency and areas for social media campaign improvement
• Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
• Extensive knowledge and interest in social media platforms
• Excellent computer software proficiency
• Strong copywriting and content creation skills
• Proofreading and editing skills are a must
• Now while not essential, public relations and brand marketing experience would be desirable
• Independent self-starter; high levels of initiative required and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Most importantly, you will be a positive, friendly and approachable team player who is more than happy to work in a relaxed atmosphere