BettingJobs is currently looking for a Graduate Data Scientist for a leading gaming company based in their London office. The successful applicant would be responsible for monitoring, analysing and optimising KPI's across the company's products. This position is the ideal opportunity for a graduate with a strong Maths, Statistics or other Quantitative university degree who is looking to break into the gaming industry within a data focused position.
• Monitoring and providing insights on player activities and behaviours.
• Identifying under-performing areas and be part of development and implementation of improvements.
• Applying statistical techniques to models and predict customer behaviours.
• Analysing and providing insight and proposing optimised solutions for all player marketing activities
• Developing and generating tools and reports to monitor marketing campaigns and KPI performance.
• Responding to and delivering data driven solutions
• Undergraduate degree or MSc Degree in Statistics or Mathematics would be desirable
• Experience in at least one of the following software packages: R, Matlab, SAS.
• Excellent understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
• Experience in using various models to solve practical problems (academic or work experience).
• Highly proficient in Excel/ MS-Access.
• Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
• Experience with the likes of SQL or Python would also be an advantage.