BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Data Scientist for a forward thinking and innovative gaming company in their central London office. The Data Scientist will be tasked with discovering genuine insight from available data through advanced analysis. This role would be ideally suited to an individual currently working in Data Analysis looking to further develop their career with an established gaming company.
• Provide data insights for product management and marketing decision making
• Build new data products
• Participate in “deep-dive” research projects, such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation, lifetime value analysis, etc.
• Partner with internal teams to define analytics requirements
• Improve platform performance and link between practical product outcomes and customer strategies.
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field required (Math, CS, Engineering, Physics, etc.)
• Strong SQL
• Experience coding in Python (PyData stack) or other programming language
• Experience with any BI tool is a plus
• Highly analytical and structured thinking
• 3+ years working experiencel; PhD is a plus!
• Demonstrable interest in Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics