BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a European Sports Trader for an established online gaming company to be based in their Malta office. This role will be responsible for the compiling odds and trading a wide range of European Sports. This role would be ideally suited to an individual with previous experience in a similar role.
• Compile odds for a wide-variety of European sporting markets.
• Manage the real time sports events/ results and perform live trading.
• Perform customer analysis.
• Monitor customer and bet limits.
• Investigate and analyse market trends to obtain insight that assists in the prediction of customer betting patterns.
• Observe competitor activity and make real time adjustments where appropriate.
• Update databases that will assist with trading/ compilations
• Liaise with various internal departments in relation to sportsbook related escalations.
• Develop trading skills-set by working closely with senior members of staff.
• Keep up to date with European sports activity by following sports events and new updates.
• Maintain high level of awareness on internal policies, systems and procedures.
• A passion for European Sports such as basketball, volleyball, ice-hockey, tennis.
• Strong Winter Sports knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
• Excellent knowledge/ experience with trading
• Solid experience in a similar role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel Tools.
• Highly numerate.
• Team player as well as self-starter.
• A Degree in a quantitative subject is considered an asset.
• Able to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and public holidays.