As a Sports Partnerships Manager sitting within the Partnerships team, you will be responsible for identifying new and managing existing Sports affiliates with a focus on Germany. Reporting to the Senior International Partnerships Manager, the role will have responsibility for helping maintain our International performance whilst also helping out within other areas of the team where required.
• Identify and recruit new potential Sports affiliates across German and International markets
• Manage and improve existing relationships with key partners helping to identify ways we can grow acquisition volumes and player quality
• Help the team analyse affiliate deals and provide relevant and insightful reports
• Ensure that affiliate activity is effective while being consistent with the brand values of the business.
• Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities
• Ensure creative assets are scheduled and provided correctly to affiliates. Will involve scheduling within the ad-server interface. Be the team’s point of contact for creative and ad-server queries for the German region
• Pulling reports through the internal affiliate software system to help guide decisions
• Represent the brand at affiliate conferences or personal meetings with affiliate partners
Essential Skills & Experience
• Must have knowledge of online marketing. Knowledge of other marketing channels including Social, PPC, SEO and Display is also required.
• Must have knowledge of the German online market.
• A keen interest in Sports and the online gambling industry
• Must be analytical with a strong attention to detail (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required)
• Excellent communication skills. The ability to build a rapport with our partners is essential
• Enthusiastic and hard-working must be able to work unsupervised when required
• Strong desire to learn and improve digital marketing knowledge, willing to own up to mistakes made and learn from them moving forward
• Fluent in written and spoken German
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Existing relationships with International affiliate partners (Preferable not essential)
• Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
• Analytical, focussed and results-driven
• In keeping with the culture of the business, the Sports partnership exec will possess exceptional functional competence and confidence, but will deliver that at pace in a low-ego, collaborative and highly engaging manner
• Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
• Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
• Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
• Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
• Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
• A Strong understanding of the digital landscape
• Experience of using affiliate software (Net Refer, Income Access etc.)(Preferable not essential)