Italian Country Manager – Established Gaming Brand
A leading European name in the casino business is searching for an Italian Country Manager to spearhead their growth strategy within Italy. Fully-licensed and operational, the company is looking to add a local market specialist to the team, whose mission will be to drive an aggressive digital marketing strategy to increase revenues from the market. The role can be based from home in Italy (initially – with a view to opening an office with a local marketing team when revenues grow, from the Malta office, or from Berlin.
• Act as brand ambassador in the respective market
• Actively contribute to the overall brand strategy
• Report and consult towards HQ in terms of localization needs and compliance
• Ensure marketing material (campaigns, designs, creatives etc) is tailored towards local needs
• Search for and suggest suitable marketing channels and partners to achieve KPIs
• Liaise with the respective departments (support, payment, CRM, acquisition, design etc) and contribute to the overall success of the operations
• ROI responsibility for assigned marketing budgets
• Masters degree in business administration, media management or related with a focus on marketing.
• Minimum 5 years experience in B2C e-commerce marketing, preferably in a gaming environment or brand
• Proven track record of increasing online revenues in a highly competitive market
• Knowledge of all online marketing mechanics and KPIs
• Detailed knowledge in at least 3 of the following areas: SEO/ SEM, affiliate marketing, retention marketing, Performance Marketing, Display Advertising, Conversion Optimization.
• Active Network within local media, especially online media and/or key affiliates
• General understanding of Project management and online development procedures
• Native speaker and preferably born in the respective country
• Hands on attitude
• Analytical approach with strong detail to numbers
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Italian to native level & fluency in English are essential
This role represents a superb opportunity to work with a genuine industry giant and to develop a hugely important market for the business. The long-term potential is excellent and there is an opportunity to fully develop the Italian market with full backing.
For consideration, please contact email@example.com or call +44 1355 588988.