Affiliate Program Manager – successful, established iGaming operator – Malta
A key client who is a hugely successful iGaming operator with a long & significant track record is setting up a new office in Malta and they are searching for someone to run their established Affiliate Program in its entirety.
The company is a small but successful, close-knit team of iGaming experts and their growth has led to the need to set up a new office. The first hire will be their Affiliate Program Manager, which will become a key member of the team. Reporting to the CMO, you be responsible for all relevant affiliate activities and run the program in its entirety.
Acting as the focal point for communication and cooperation between internal stakeholders (marketing, CRM, development) and external stakeholders (affiliates, partners), you will use your 1st class coordinating and planning skills, to optimise the Affiliate Program and drive revenue growth. You will utilise your deep understanding of how players & affiliates think & work to great effect, enabling maximum revenue generation from the Affiliate Program & relationships.
Operating in regulated & unregulated markets alike, you will tailor your approach to each specific market and its regulatory situation – but there are no boundaries on where you can target for new players.
The portfolio is an award-winning product range and a market leader in its key markets, but the company is looking towards international expansion to drive further revenue growth. Affiliate Marketing is a key component in their ambitious marketing strategy. Some of the products offer a completely unique experience to the player – so someone entrepreneurial and spirited will be the best fit for this role & company.
You will focus on key areas such as:
• Drive performance & results of the Affiliate Program, always looking to take things to the next level.
• Ensure that the Program supports the short & long-term objectives.
• Constantly develop the Affilialte Program according to business requirements & objectives, to stay ahead of market needs.
• Acquire & manage new affiliates. Reactivate old partnerships.
• Strive to improve existing affiliate relationships.
• Optimise performance of the Affiliate Program.
• Work with affiliates to provide the best deals for players, partners and the company.
• Represent the business at key industry conferences.
• In time, build & develop the Affiliate Team.
• Efficient & accurate reporting, weekly and monthly – monitoring & analysing results.
The search is for someone with relevant experience, especially in key areas such as:
• Previous experience of working for a successful Affiliate Program.
• Experience within the Nordic region is preferred, with relevant language skills definitely a bonus. Fluency in English is essential.
• Objective & success-focused with strong negotiation skills.
• Experience of wider online marketing strategies, techniques and metrics.
• Experience of Income Access affiliate software.
This role represents an excellent chance to work with a successful company and become a key figure in their growth, as well as a chance to get into the opening of a new office at early stages.
For consideration, please contact email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.