BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Head of Business Intelligence for a rapidly growing gaming company to be based in their Malta office. You will be an experienced Business Intelligence leader with the ability to optimise resources and increase overall performance. In this role you will be responsible for building, developing and leading the Business Intelligence function. This would be well suited an experienced Business Intelligence professional who is highly analytical and commercially savvy, with the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with senior stakeholders.
• Recruit, lead, and manage a world-class team of business intelligence analysts.
• Work closely with the business teams to scope their needs, design metrics, and build reports and visual dashboards.
• Design, build, and maintain data models used by the business intelligence tool.
• Liase with the central business intelligence team to ensure that the BI tool is developed in accordance with business needs.
• Set goals and drive the overall roadmap for the business intelligence reporting team.
• Serve as a champion of sound decision-making at all levels of the company.
• At least 5 years experience in business intelligence, data engineering, or related area.
• At least three years experience working as part of a reporting team using a modern reporting platform such as Qlikview, Tableau and MS Power BI in an analytical view.
• Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
• Proven success building and leading business intelligence teams.
• Expert at SQL, data modeling, and performance optimization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units.
• Love for agile and experience in working in agile environment.