BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Product Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the production and optimisation of the customer journey from initial touch point through to first time user experience of the products. The role encompasses activities across multiple verticals on web, mobile and desktop platforms. This role requires extended knowledge of best Customer Onboarding practices in ecommerce. You will be familiar with the latest technologies and UI/UX principles whilst owning relationships with internal software developers and external vendors.
• Manage Onboarding products across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
• Develop, manage, and implement user journeys to optimize the User Onboarding process across all products
• Create and contribute to multi-department product and business requirement documents from an early stage and own the Onboarding elements.
• Develop and manage quantitative and qualitative market research activities such as focus groups, usability and A/B testing.
• Work with Customer Intelligence teams to analyse findings of bespoke research activities. Create hypotheses and solutions for underperforming areas.
• Liaise with customer relationship management regarding first time user experiences and optimise user entry into early life-cycle campaigns.
• Liaise with vertical departments and provide bespoke entry solutions that serve targeted demographics.
• Take responsibility for the entire cycle of Onboarding projects – from inception to final delivery.
• Present and communicate Onboarding related outcomes to stakeholders.
• Expert in managing products, with a demonstrable understanding of processes and strategic approaches
• Proven track-record in optimizing user journeys
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of modern web, mobile or desktop technologies
• Ability to evaluate creative objectively, always championing the customer’s best interests
• Highly analytical with proven ability to interpret, analyse and translate insight data and results into actionable product plans
• Knowledge and understanding of sportsbook, casino and poker
• Outstanding communication skills both written and oral with the ability to present and communicate information to a varied audience
• Highly organised, efficient and extremely detail-orientated
• Experience in managing quantitative and qualitative market research activities
• Knowledge and understanding of Atlassian software such as JIRA and Confluence