Turkish Customer Support
We are looking for Turkish speaking support agents to join our new office, we are working with a state of the art gaming platform offering sports betting to our customers.
• Been serving the online gaming market since 1996.
• We pride ourselves in offering the gaming operators a user-friendly, fair, practical, entertaining, high quality gaming services that are both reliable and audited.
• With fast, reliable trader and support services covering Poker, Live Casino, NetEnt Games we offer a leading gaming service with a wide variety of betting options setting out our strategy which offers 24/7 support to customers.
• We offer services both for new start-ups as well as established companies. For vast majority of these companies we offer turnkey solution, while others want solutions to improve their existing operations.
• We work with a number of brands including Evolution Gaming, Betrader, PokerKlas, Microgaming, Betgames.tv and around 40 other partners.
• With a main head Office in Cyprus and tech teams in Turkey and accounts and ops team in Malta, we are now turning our attention to opening and providing offices services the geographic areas we currently operate in, from the UK.
• We operate over 100 staff members directly from programmers, to call staff, to support staff and marketing, and indirectly via our partners, provide support staff that number around 300.
• Communicating with our online clients only, dealing with issues that arise from their sports trading on the B2B platform
• Ability to communicate and work as a team
• We believe in high standard customer service to our customers with a positive attitude, most importantly a friendly approach with our employees who are more like family than team members
Skills, interests and qualities:
• Proficiency in Turkish (both written and oral)
• Past experience in the online sports betting arena or casino/betting industry.
• Computer literate
• Highly motivated with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Confident with great customer service skills & excellent communication skills
• Methodical and time conscious
• Target driven
• Knowledge of additional languages
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Microsoft Word proficient
With the new office contained within the North London Business Park, it offers onsite parking (pay and display), or easy transport links from both Arnos Grove tube station (Piccadilly line) or via New Southgate/New Barnet Overground. Both are only 1 mile away and can easily be walked or have busses that run, right outside the offices. There are onsite food and drinks cafes, as well as showers and hairdressers/barbers.