Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a Nordic Affiliate and Marketing Coordinator to join a successful and established name in sportsbetting who are now launching a new casino product. They are hiring for an individual with previous experience in managing affiliates in the gaming industry and are a native speaker in Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone is looking for a position in a fast moving industry with a company that is sure to make an impact in the industry.
• Manage relations with affiliates and other marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximise their campaigns.
• Manage, as part of a team, the company’s affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives.
• Research, source, evaluate, on board and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
• Ensure affiliates adhere to our best practices and terms and conditions, thereby guaranteeing compliance
• Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
• Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM Managers to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
• Handle day to day communications with affiliates
• Take lead on content management for the affiliate program website, blogs and social media, in conjunction with CRM, Content and Social Media departments.
• Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates and CMO, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program.
• Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
• Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders.
• 2+ years in iGaming, preferably some or all of the time working with affiliation and/or marketing
• Keen knowledge of the iGaming affiliate market place and players
• Superb multi-tasking, time & project management abilities
• Acute analytical skills
• Ability to negotiate and strong influencing skills
• Fluent in English and one or more of the following: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish
• Superior written and oral communication skills with a touch of flair
• Organized with a high level of attention to detail
• Results and objectives driven, with a “can do” attitude
• Motivated team player but that can also function well on their own
• An eternal optimist when faced with challenges that can also keep one foot firmly on the ground