The Nordic Team Leader’s main focus is to support and actively drive the achievement of superior customer experiences, whereby building and improving customer value, satisfaction & loyalty, through leading the Customer Care team in the day-to-day activities with best practice and 2nd line support.
The Nordic Team Leader will pro-actively engage with customers for the purpose of extending the depth & breadth of our customer relations and to actively identify and/or support, solve and prevent poor customer experiences.
We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and fun individual whose personality and skills shine the brightest at all times - this is a shift base role hence a perfect career possibility for a socially dynamic, networking and charismatic person.
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner / provide first line escalation support
• First point of contact for the Customer Care Agents
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Care team’s performance
• Partake in the hiring process of new Customer Care Agents
• Partake in the development and quality of the Customer Care Agents
• Actively pursuit and sharing of customer knowledge
• Support and leverage our Customer Care infrastructure
• Partake in the planning of customer engagement initiatives
• Implement everyday improvement
• Participate in quarterly assessments whereby various projects will be discussed and assigned
• Native level of Swedish, Norwegian or Danish
• Fluent level of written and spoken English
• Previous Team Leader experience
• iGaming experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel