Our Senior Brand Strategists will develop and define long term brand strategies for our consumer brands as well as our partner’s consumer brands, which are in line with the company’s multi brand strategy. Having great analytic skills and understanding of our industry, markets, products, keeping up-to-date with competitors, target audiences needs and trends; The Senior Brand Strategist will in collaboration with Business Intelligence and/or external partners develop analytic tools, reports and processes to assure that our brands execute the defined strategy, that it is successful both for the brand and for the company’s portfolio.
Also assisting New Business with analysis of the company brand portfolio when launching a new brand, escalating a brand to a new market and/or terminating a brand.
Working closely with Head of Brands and our Brand Managers assisting them in operative decisions as well as sharing learnings about a brands long term development and highlighting challenges and opportunities.
As a part of the responsibility the Senior Brand Strategist will develop, define and govern the company brand strategy working closely with HR and our Communication & Media Specialist to assist in decision making and measure and analyse that the strategy is executed successfully.
Main Activities / Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and define long term brand strategies for our consumer brands
• Develop tools and processes to visualize the long term development of our brands
• Measure and analyse the long term development of our brands
• Govern that the brand strategies are being executed and that they are successful
• Act as operative support and guidance for our Brand Managers as well as for our Head of brands in decisions that affects the brand image
• Maintain and keep a healthy brand portfolio for the company
• Define, develop, govern and measure the company brand strategy
Relationships and Communication:
• Working closely with Head of Strategic Brand Management to develop our tools and processes
• Close contact with Brand Managers and Head of Brands for operational guidance in strategical decisions information sharing about our brands development.
• Working together with Business Intelligence to gather the right data and develop relevant reports
• Assisting New Business with brand portfolio related decisions.
• Working with HR and our Communication & Media Specialist to make sure that the company brand is on track.
• Negotiating deals with external partners for analysing and gathering data about our brands, markets and/or target audiences.
Support and guidance for our Brand Strategists
Skills and competencies:
• At least two years of leading a brand or working with brand strategies at a high level
• Great strategical understanding
• Great analytical skills
• Solution oriented
Achievements of yearly goals & objectives agreed with the Head of Strategic Brand Management.