Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a native Swedish speaker with strong experience in affiliate marketing to join one of the biggest betting operators in Europe. This role would be based in their London offices and would find you responsible for managing the existing affiliate database across all brands. This is an excellent role for someone with 2 – 3 years in managing affiliates who is looking to further their career by working with one of the biggest names in iGaming.
• Manage and expand the existing affiliate database for the whole range of brands and liaise with colleagues at all levels (Senior Management, CRM, IT, Customer Service etc.) from other Kindred Group locations.
• Analyse affiliate campaigns and report to management on results & strategies to grow the portfolio.
• Align Central and Local strategies and ensure the local delivery of the global strategy.
• Work closely with internal key stakeholders to support projects and ensure the delivery of cross departmental projects.
• Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers to improve).
• Work with Marketing Intelligence analysts to optimise affiliate marketing performance and investment.
• Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders.
• Circa three years of experience in performance based marketing.
• Good understanding/knowledge of affiliate marketing, SEO and SEM.
• Online marketing experience from a customer-focused. High transaction volume company or similar highly organised and self-sufficient.
• Highly numerate with strong cost control skills and experience.
• Strong sales, negotiation, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Native level Swedish and English language skills.
• College/University degree is preferable.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This is a great chance to work with a lead company in the iGaming industry who is continuing to grow. Please get in touch to discuss this role more – firstname.lastname@example.org