Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a marketing professional who has experience in creating and executing email marketing campaigns. This role is with an established casino and sports betting provider, who have found great success in the English and Scandinavian markets, and are currently going through an exciting period of growth. As a part of this growth they are expanding their CRM Team and this is an excellent opportunity to secure a role with a company that will continue to grow.
• Building and maintaining an email calendar
• Building send lists based on stakeholder requirement
• House-keeping of the ESP platform
• Assist the Email Marketing Manager in developing the CRM process/strategy
• Maintaining the structure and organisation of templates, queries and reporting.
• Building and maintaining programs
• Importing/Exporting translation requests
• Experience in using Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Ability to manage and deliver campaigns/data in high volumes
• HTML knowledge
• Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
• Pro-active with good communication skills
• Numerate and analytical skills
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org