Betting Jobs are recruiting for a Customer Service Manager (Elite Account - Philippine Based):
• The Elite Account Manager is responsible for the customer service, operations and employee management functions of the Elite team (Highest Values Customers).
• Directs and coordinates activities concerned with the efficient and effective operation of the Elite team within company guidelines, policies and budget.
• Define and establish the elite customer servicing standards based on the original customer service standard
• Ensures key performance indicators and company expectations are met.
• Establishes and coordinates training and development for Elite team support engineers and customer care representatives.
• Works closely with the executive department head in the formulation of campaigns, promotions and compensation plans to direct and motivate Elite team staff in the pursuit of defined goals. Develops and drives an efficient process for setting benchmarks and performance criteria within the Elite team.
• Responsible for the reporting metrics and performance evaluation of programs, staff and benchmark goals.
• Manage performance of operations and programs to meet or exceed key performance indicators and benchmarks.
• Analyze and adjust staffing levels and skills mix to meet fluctuations in contact demands.
• Ensure they are proficient in their job skills and provide constant follow-up training, feedback and recommendation to improve performance.
• Responsibilities include performance appraisal, rewarding and disciplining employees.
• Analyze/prepare forecasted metrics, comparing to actual performance and explaining variances. Make recommendations if necessary.
• Manage information flow between Elite team and other departments, including product development and Customer Service
• Facilitate employee satisfaction through the Elite team using incentives and floor-wide activities which may include 1:1 feedback or group sessions to gauge employee satisfaction and program effectiveness.
• Manage call gating and flow, adjusting as necessary.
• Establish and supervise procedures, manuals, workflows, guidelines etc
• Any task assign by Superior
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4 years relevant working experience in Contact Centre Operation. (VIP Online Gaming)
• Possess excellent management skills in planning, organizing, leading and controlling team.
• Display excellent communication, problem solving and people skills.
• Must be independent, self-motivated, show initiative and a strong sense of ownership/responsibility.
• Ability to manage, motivate, maintain fairness and harmony with team
• Supportive of company goals and objectives, deliver departmental/team results and key objectives.
• Display willingness to learn/fast learner
• Candidate must be willing to work in Makati City, Philippines