BettingJobs.com are currently seeking Trading Operations Manager for a well-recognised Sportsbook to be based in their Leeds office. The Trading Operations Manager will be responsible for effectively managing third party suppliers and a sizeable team to ensure operational excellence across the sportsbook offering. This would ideally be suited to an ambitious Operations Manager with a strong understanding of Sports Betting looking to develop their career with a market leading gaming company.
• Ongoing review and improvement of trading operational process in conjunction with head of department
• Responsible for managing a team of 10+
• Effectively managing the team to ensure individuals are performing to deliver operational excellence
• Incident management & resolution across operations
• Developing and manging relationships with third party suppliers
• Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in the sports betting industry
• Excellent standard of computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent time management, good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively.
• Competitive and highly motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude. Ability to use own initiative.
• Good all round knowledge of sport. Strong knowledge of Football & Tennis desirable.
• Be highly numerate with good mathematical skills.
• Excellent communications skills and an outgoing personality.
• Able to operate effectively within a team and also as an individual.
• Excellent under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Flexible approach to working hours, working during evenings, nights and weekends as required.
• Good organisational skills