A long established, leading iGaming operator is looking to hire a German AML officer to their team. The Corporate AML Officer has the responsibility of managing and maintaining the company's obligations as it relates to the supervision and reporting of money laundering activities. The Corporate AML Officer will be responsible for designing, evaluating, supporting, and influencing a culture of AML compliance throughout the organization, as well as assisting in the management and execution of an efficient AML compliance monitoring program.
• Keeps informed of current laws, regulations and common practices in anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding law.
• Directs and assists affiliate AML Officers and AML Department staff with the development or revision of policies, procedures, contracts and agreements to ensure compliance.
• Reviews modifications of AML related procedures by other departments and functional areas.
• Interfaces with examiners and auditors
• Stays involved in new product/service roll-out to mitigate AML risks.
• Prepares annual AML plan to ensure all aspects of AML are addressed and reviewed.
• Prepares reports and communicates to management and owners/Board of Directors to keep them informed of department activities such as the nature and status of investigations/reviews in progress.
• Conducts corporate-wide AML training as appropriate. Develops and implements a comprehensive risk assessment methodology.
• Prepares an annual operating budget and ensures the department operates within its limitations.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel - Intermediate Level
• Experience in administering anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
• Experience in Gambling
• Advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of securities industry and banking compliance reviews and the rules of the Patriot Act.
• Licensures/Certifications Required: CAMS
• Languages (business fluent): German and English
For more information on this role, please contact email@example.com