BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Quantitative Analyst for a leading sports betting company in London. You will be responsible for helping to drive the direction of the trading models and developing the product offering by building, developing and refining predictive sports betting models.
This role will initially be on a fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate.
• Developing statistical models to compute the probabilities of outcomes in various sports
• Assisting the team members with specific modelling challenges and instrumental in developing their abilities
• Working productively with colleagues from Technology, Analytics and Risk & Trading
• Creating clear and efficient ways of working, development environments, data capture tools and continuous education and improvement programs
• Presenting results and recommendations to key stakeholders
• Degree qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or a related discipline
• Previous experience of developing predicative models within the sports betting industry
• A passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
• Strong knowledge and understanding of sports betting