UI/UX Designer role – Prague
The UX/UI Designer will be part of the team within our clients newly established Product Department. In this role, the successful applicant will take responsibility for ensuring high product quality and a great experience for the end user, additional responsibilities will include; collecting, analyzing and providing feedback and recommendations on the user experience and the overall quality of the in-house products.
Main focus and responsibilities:
• Visualize, test and refine product and games related design concepts through wireframes and mockups and art work.
• Create concepts and provide ideas and methods to simplify complex designs and flows.
• Create prototypes, storyboards, user and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Conducting usability studies, expert reviews, surveys and communicating the results.
• Present designs and solutions to stakeholders.
• Establish and promote a mobile-first philosophy with a user-centric design approach, best practices and standards throughout the company.
• Working together with game teams to continuously push the boundaries for game innovation and design.
We are looking for someone with a passion for gaming and a deep understanding of the domain, its drivers and challenges. He/she must possess good communication skills, be a creative thinker and have a problem solving attitude. The ideal candidate must have a deep knowledge in UX and UI design processes and activities and feel comfortable presenting solutions and designs to stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Degree in game design, cognitive science, interaction design, HCI or similar.
• Knowledge about game mechanics and games ecosystem.
• Proven experience in the UX and design process.
• Knowledge and experience with prototyping tools such as Axure, Proto.io, Sketch, Balsamiq and design tools such as Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign, etc.
• Up to date on the latest UX trends, technologies and techniques.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
• Experience in designing for different platforms and adaptive/responsive design.
• English language proficiency