A growing iGaming B2B organisation is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. The Product Marketing Manager will be part of the Product team and take responsibility of all outbound and marketing product activities. You will be responsible for crafting, messaging and positioning of the product, work closely with existing and new customers to collect and analyze needs and feedback throughout the product lifecycle. Work together with different stakeholders in the company to develop and market the best solutions for our clients
Main focus and responsibilities:
• Product Positioning and Marketing - responsible for developing all product related marketing material for sales and business teams
• Product Launch - responsible for developing and orchestrating all product related launch efforts including marketing, inbound and outbound communications and effectively manage all product launch efforts.
• Market Intelligence - keeping close eye on the competition and customers, build strong relationship with customers and partners and always evaluate the product and competition and its market fit and strategy
• Conducting customer surveys and studies, expert reviews and communicating the results.
• Sales Enablement - build and form tools and procedures to help sales and biz dev teams better sale the product
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have a 3rd level education and have worked in a similar role. If you have previously worked in gaming, mobile or casino section it is considered to be a big advantage. You have a proven track record of experience in marketing and business positions and are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Having worked for a Casino operator is an advantage.
• Degree in business / engineering.
• Proven experience in marketing and product management
• Knowledge of iGaming b2b market and online casino platforms
• Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders and can communicate confidently, clearly and effectively
• Up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies and techniques.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
• We work in English so high proficiency in English, both written and oral is a must.
• Willing to travel 25-50% of the time
• The position is in Prague, Czech Republic
For more information contact email@example.com