A global online gaming organisation who operate a number of online casino brands across a number of countries worldwide are looking to hire a Head of BI to join their Head Office in Malta. The Head of BI will play a key role providing insight and clear recommendations across both commercial and operational areas driving both efficiency and profitability working very closely with the senior management team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To lead the Business Intelligence (BI) Analysis team in the design and delivery of insightful and commercially astute analysis projects that supports the business in making the right strategic and operational decisions
- To consistently provide insight and opportunities based on trends, activity and analytics across all areas of the business
- Leadership of the BI Analysis team; setting vision and direction, motivating the team and establishing the right standards and principles for delivery and engagement
- Delivery of well-designed, thorough, innovative and commercially-focused analysis projects to support key strategic decision making
- Implement best in class data analytics practises, clear presentation of findings, and establish a core set of analysis tools to ensure efficient spend.
- Work closely with the CCO/COO to review marketing effectiveness across acquisition, retention and re-activation activity.
- Supporting the marketing team with predictive models based on new promotional mechanics – highlighting both risks as well as forecast outcomes.
- Working closely with Head of Retention to build and optimise customer segmentation models.
- Work closely with CCO and Finance Team in building commercial models to support strategic projects including new markets entries and investment decisions.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance of analytical errors
- Able to act swiftly and decisively with confidence
- Strong resilience and ability to handle problems and barriers in order to meet objectives and achieve transformation
- Well versed in company financials, comfortable discussing how operational performance is impacting financial performance.
- Clear strategic thinking and planning
- Willingness to take ownership and be held accountable
- Results driven; thrives on challenge; action-orientated and pragmatic in approach
- Flexible, adaptable, able to think creatively as plans evolve and events unfold
- Strong influencing skills; persuasive, able to win support and engagement of others
- Passionate about gaming
For more information on this exciting Head of BI role, please contact email@example.com